Sunday, November 9, 2008

MAJOR APPOLOGIES

It seems like a lot of you had been keeping an eye out on his for quite some time and it hasn't been updated since the first two weeks i have had it. I apologize and offer a brief but honest reason why.

Sometimes life gets busy and overwhelming, in the time that I have been absent from this blog i have : spent 3 weeks in California, moved to a new state, transferred schools, became an art major, almost failed out of all my classes, and got about 3 weeks behind in school, only to catch myself up later.

Life got more busy than I have ever been in my life and the semesters about to wrap up. I don't see it slowing down anytime soon but i'm going to do my best to at least update this once a week. so be on the look up for that!

I'll announce this hear.

Split with Existential Hero will be out within the week (unless something TERRIBLE happens and it just doesnt, but it will.) It's going to rule.

Split with Patrick Ripoll will be out SOON , all i need to do is record the covers and maybe re-record one song. It's going to rule.

The other splits will be happening within the coming months. I'm hoping to have the split with you crumbling out before the show we are playing with Brother Bird at the end of December. It's going to rule.

Anyways, thanks for everyone who reads this and who talks to me about it, it'll be a regular thing from now on I promise.

No comments: